Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Trips/ News about my life!

Again, I am sorry...

Trips:
- This past saturday night (dec 6) I went with my family to a town farther north than here, and slept there for the night. Then on sunday, I went to Austria for the day!! that was cool! I will post some pics shortly..

- This coming sunday, I believe I am going to Slovenia for the day. That should be interesting!

- At the end of January, I am going skiing for what the Italians call "una settimana bianca" (a white week- skiing for a week). As I have never been skiing before, I am looking forward to that (and afraid..haha) !!!!!!

- In the middle of March, I am going to Monaco, Germany for a week. My class takes a trip every year to a country of which they are studying the language, this year it is Germany.

- And I'm not sure but I might be going to Kroatia and Rome with my family.. I hope so, that would be so fun!!

News:
- Other than all of those trips, my life has become pretty normal. I get up, eat, go to school, come home, eat, study Italian/do homework/watch tv, eat, go to bed... That is basically my life here in Italy.

- Also, we set up our Christmas tree yesterday. My family has used the same one for the past three years, because they are growing it themselves...

- I am teaching myself how to play the piano and read music..

- And my Italian is coming along pretty well...


Hopefully I won't forget to update this again....

Ciao for now!
-Heather

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Are you going to buy a watch in Kroatia? LOL! ~Mom and Kathy

Debbie said...

I went by Heather's spelling of Kroatia...it's really Croatia.