Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Pictures from Austria

1 2 3



4 5









1: I took this picture while in the car. I really like it, because you can see the fog among the mountains
2: A picture I took of snow covered mountains. In reality, no pictures or words could ever describe the beauty of snow covered mountains!
3: You may say the New York pretzel is the best, but you must try the "bretzel"!! It is really good!! (a breztel is a pretzel)
4: A picture of a sign I took, because it's in German
5: A picture of my host sister and me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather, It's awesome that you have this going with your pictures and experiences. You're a great writer. It all sounds quite intriguing. Now I understand why some people claim to speak so many languages - they had 5 in high school! Doesn't make them fluent of course. Hope you like your host family - that can make a big difference in the whole experience. I like your observations on how alike and different Italians and Americans are. Hope you have a pleasant Christmas and all that goes with it. Fondly, Cindy Love (Kathy's sister)

Heather said...

Thank you! I hope you have a good Christmas as well! (by the way.. I know who you are.. you don't have to say Kathy's sister). but thanks for everything! I am having a good time, and yes i do like my host family!! -Heather