Tuesday, December 23, 2008

La Vacanze di Natale!!

Ciao!

today was my last day of school for this year!!!! and we did absolutely nothing!!!
oh wait that's not totally true.. we had a party and sang christmas songs all day!!!
one of my favorite christmas songs in italian is:

Auguri di Buon Natale
Auguri di Buon Natale
Auguri di Buon Natale
e Felice Anno Nuovo!!!

the translation to english isn't exactly the same, but it's the song:

We wish you a Merry Christmas
We wish you a Merry Christmas
We wish you a Merry Christmas
and a Happy New Year!!!

i don't start school again till January 7th!! so I have a little more than 2 weeks vacation.. but I have homework.. math, spanish, and a little italian... oh well... I have a lot of spanish homework, because I just got my book this past week.. so I have to make up chapters 1-6 :( and memorize a dialogue in spanish... :( oh well it's CHRISTMAS!!!

Merry Christmas to all!!!!! and a Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ciao for now,
Heather

No comments: